[Az-Geocaching] Jeremy signed it!!and other geo-history stories!!!

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Wed Jun 29 10:13:20 MST 2005

Well, Brian, everyone knows that you are the King of Geo-Geeks! :-)

If I remember correctly, I am lucky to have the one Sand Dollar item. At the time (or one of the times?) they came thru Prescott and left their sig item in a bunch of local caches, a certain team from not around here who will remain nameless came thru soon after and started picking them all up....I contacted them and commented on that behavior and they graciously left a couple for others to collect, including me. I don't know if I am remembering it completely, but that is the gist of the story. So, having ONE "Sand Dollar"when they are relatively scarce is an accomplishment!

Do you have anything signed by Jeremy?? Hm??  "-)

Trisha ~ Lightning