[Az-Geocaching] Geocaching "friends"

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 01:32:16 MST 2005

Sadly, Mike has to work on the 3 day holiday weekend, but tomorrow and Thursday we will be taking some "special friends" out geocaching. I may post a link to our logs. I think they will be of interest to folks. Friends names are Liz, Lillian, Eldur, Heather, Laurel, Jonalynn, Marylu, Karan, Evanna, and Beldene. Im not sure if all will get to go these 2 days or not.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

http://mail.yahoo.com