[Az-Geocaching] white jeep tb's

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Mon Jun 27 16:31:38 MST 2005

I know that there are at least two in the Phoenix area, last seen near ASU
West on Saturday night...

LazyK- Dan

  _____

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Gale
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 4:21 PM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] white jeep tb's

Oregon has their own jeep tbs. The white jeep tbs from Arizona should stay
in Az and let us have chances to get the jeep prizes when we log finds on
them....assuming that everyone in Az finds one.

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Got any that need to head north up to Oreganish? HinkleHouse is leaving on
Wed I know she's got about 5 TB's to drop as they drive up there....just a
thought..

Apryl

>From: AZBob at aol.com
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] white jeep tb's
>Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:55:30 EDT
>

>In a message dated 6/27/2005 1:56:53 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
>aprylc74 at hotmail.com writes:
>
>I've  heard a rumor of Yuma....nothing else being said no poking or
prodding
>no  tempting with chocolate or diet dr pepper.....
>

>How right you were!!
>
>_(GCKYVM)  Chile Heads by Jeep'en Jumpers_
>(http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3a6a4c5f-e65f-407d-
a814-db4efe1aa39a)

>_(GCM6PN)  Saquaro by Jeep'en Jumpers_
>(http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=53357ba4-cb1f-4bb9-
8208-55d6b108c233)

>I'm going to Phoenix this weekend, see if I can save one till then.
>
>Robert
>
>Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>http://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

http://mail.yahoo.com