[Az-Geocaching] Has anyone seen this cachers posts?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Jun 27 15:18:21 MST 2005

That looks like fun!
'Using' the GPS in Flight Simulator was what got me wanting a real one.
Of course I had no use for one, but it seemed cool to be able to know
exactly where you are at any time. I couldn't justify the expense (even
to myself!) until I heard about Geocaching. Now Geocaching, and all the
planning and scheming that goes with it, takes up all the time I used to
spend in Flight Simulator.
:-D