[Az-Geocaching] Suitable for Geocaching

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 11:35:32 MST 2005

>From: "Coyote1022" <coyote1022 at cox.net>
>To: <az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Suitable for Geocaching
>Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 08:01:38 -0700
>Anyone out there interested in some climbing equipment?  I have some I'm
>looking to sale.  If interested, please contact me at coyote1022 at cox.net
>I can send pictures and description of all equipment I have.
>Thanks and happy caching......
>Gordon
>PS~ Barb and I are getting married in the near future.  I will post the
>date, time and location when we decide when and where.

Climbing equiptment!? We dont need no steenkin' climbing equiptment... I
have a hot air balloon!!! See GCHPF8... Shiver Me Timbers! :) LOL

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=df09089c-faa8-4c50-aca7-307ab8767fec

PS... Congrats Gordon on your upcoming wedding!!!! I should also send out a
belated congrats to AZCachemeister and AZGeckogirl!!! Sorry I couldnt make
it out to the wedding/event cache. I was hoping I could make it over
there... especially since I am up here in Sedona for the summer. But I had
already made plans to have my dad up here for Father's Day! That is a once
in a lifetime event cache!!!! :) Sounds like it was a fun time! Best wishes
to you both!!!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind