[Az-Geocaching] Impromptu Geocaching event

crystalh at cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Fri Jun 24 08:04:52 MST 2005

As this was my first event cache (although it was "unofficial") I had nothing to compare it to.  I had a wonderful time, though, and won the 200 yard dash to win my first cache container to place!  Now....to find a place to place it :-)  It was great to meet some more fellow cachers, just wish there'd been more of you to meet!

Crystal
HinkleHouse