[Az-Geocaching] I love Christmas in June

Rx4Fun! azrx4fun at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 19:57:42 MST 2005

When are you looking at doing it?  We have off July
14-19 but I would probably whine a lot...heard it is
pretty difficult.  As long as I have the GPS and
batteries, I should be fine.  Jason hikes at his pace
and periodically waits for me.  The only good thing is
that I don't like long breaks...so he gets his break
while he waits for me.

Which cache is it?  We are trying to find it.  Let us
know if you are doing this!

Tami and Jason
Team Rx4Fun!