[Az-Geocaching] OT: missing person

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 23:15:51 MST 2005

I will pray for her, and success in finding her.

Ken Bowley <azgeocaching at trod.org> wrote:Hello,

A friend's sister has been missing since 10am today (Sunday) and we may be
about to head out to try finding her. She was last seen by friends as she
left Stone Lake (outside of Flag?) and everyone else made it home okay,
but no word from her.

I'll leave word on this list with my cell number if we do head out, just
in case anyone that knows the area might be interested in looking.

Ken
Team JMB

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898