[Az-Geocaching] Footballs in Siberian..... FIELDS......!

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Fri Jun 17 23:08:13 MST 2005

OMG....I JUST now peeked at my email (it's late again...2300.....I gotta do this earlier in the day)
Anyway, I can't stop laughing at how silly.....oh geez, nevermind! .....<muttering to self>......Football-FIELD-sized.......:-)

By the way, we think it was VOLKS-WAGEN SIZED. Just a guess.
Big, bright & green and dropped almost to the ground from about however high up in the air it is when you look out your windshield and it's just less than half way up. Straight down. Which is why it didn't register as a "shooting star" right away, it was more like, "Geez, what just crashed??"
We were so shocked we expected to see an article in the paper or a news story on the new "meteor crater" site in N AZ and just hope it didn't land on any people or any prime elk-hunting terrain.....<<YAWN>>

Trisha

I'll bet Jim is up doing his email in real-time 'cause he's at WORK~!