[Az-Geocaching] PAGING DR. SCOTTI.......

CAMERON BRONIARCZYK bbudcam at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:39:11 MST 2005

Off topic reply

Mary and I went camping last weekend and left at night, and we saw two
bright green meteorites. On one of them I could see what looked like a smoke
trail (or maybe an impression burned into my eyes). The were very cool. And
they did look "close" and they looked like they were "low".

Oh yeah, we had our GPS's, so technically were were geocaching, so
technically this is on topic since  I am just reporting what we saw while
geocaching. :)

On a second topic, We camped near Mt Graham, and we were wondering if the
telescopes are actually being used. There is word on the street that they
are not used, because of heat waves or something. I just figured you may
know (Jim Scotti that is)

Thanks,
Cameron