[Az-Geocaching] strange objects

gage gager gage003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 06:47:16 MST 2005

On our wedding day last May 15th in the early part of the evening the sky was a bit overcast with a beautiful sunset. As we were riding our motorcycles we were treated to a wonderful long-lasting sight of a turquoise colored object jetting quite obliquely through the clouds. Almost a 10 degree angle it was so flat. If it hadn't landed "somewhere" in the desert it would have been fun to try to find it.

On an alien note, back in the early 70's, I was in Colorado driving up a canyon just before entering on the highway that runs between Blackhawk/Central City one way and Rollinsville/Nederland the other way. I paused to look up and across the mountains there was the whitest brightest glow of something streaking horizontally across the sky. Now I might have thought it was a meteor except for the fact that it impossibily changed directions 90 degrees to its original path and took off at a speed faster than I have ever seen one of "our" planes. I have never figured out what it was. And yes, I was in full charge of all my senses...ha!

Marsha~nofeargage