[Az-Geocaching] I love Christmas in June

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Thu Jun 16 22:10:52 MST 2005

I don't. Maybe because I have found my first one in the wild. I am the
first to log it, and we shall see if I shall release it again. I do have
one of the several YJTB's still in my posession. Hummmm.

I am up in the Sierra Nevadas in CA right now. Nice. Roaming about in the
hills. But, I still need a good 4x4. My van just doesn't cut it.

> I hate you

Thank you
Steven Stringham