[Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 16 21:23:13 MST 2005

> We went to that geocache and claimed it. We were there and we found the
required info. That makes it proper to claim it. You should too

> Steve. A reply, while nice, isnt required to claim the cache.

It isn't the reply, or lack thereof. It's the fact that I visited that
statue BC (Before Caching). I could go back and get the information (I work
less than two miles away), but why bother when it's all on one page of the
Internet? The point I did not make clear, I guess, was the lack of reply
when I submitted my answers and told the hider I found them on the web. So a
statue that should be visited by just about anyone setting foot in Phoenix
becomes a lame urban virtual vacation armchair cache.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena