[Az-Geocaching] geocaching in Nevada

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Thu Jun 16 13:16:32 MST 2005

Well....trying to get INTO that area might land you in lock-up. "Near" is
close enuff! :-)

On our last couple trips (there have been many) by that area on the west
side ( Nev 95...I know, it's not that close, but it is close to the Base
area) we noted a brand new road with a guard station that led into the
nowhere-ness of the local mountain terrain. Veeerrrryyy interesting!

Some good caches along that route. One was a bird's nest....one was a
mini out-house. Someone who lives/travels there has imagination and alot
of time on their hands.....good quals for a good hider.

Trisha ~Lightning