[Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:37:09 MST 2005

>From: AJ George <aj.george at gmail.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru
>Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:07:57 -0500
>
>Scott, are you referring to
>[URL=http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c347e984-08ca-4aa9-89d0-9962cf526945]The
>People Next Door[/URL]?
>
>POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!
>.
>I have done this virtual. The questions are NOT referring to the
>structure in the photo on the cache page. Nor the inhabitants of that
>structure. I have not tried to search for the answers on the web so I
>can't confirm if the answers are available out there.

That link didnt work.. but yea, that is the virt cache I am refering too.
That is good to know then. If the questions arent refering to the 'main'
cliff dwelling there and is refering to another one close by.. that would be
cool. If so, I would doubt those answers would be found on the net. But I
didnt search that hard. I just found those answers for the main dwellings
there.

Oh.. and no I didnt search for the answers for the purpose of gaining
credit.. just wanted to see if it could be done! :) Notice I dont have a
find log on that cache yet! :) They seem like such simple answers that would
easily be found online.

Anyways, I drive by the castle fairly often.. so will stop in sometime and
check the place out. It has been many years since I was last there. The Well
is also not very far away and a nice drive. Looking forward to checking that
one out. This immediate area is a beautiful area to explore. There are many
caches in the Lake Montezuma, Rimrock, Mcquireville area. Plus these two
virtuals. So would make for a nice day drive out of the heat of PHX for
anyone looking for a unique area to cache in. I think the area is so unique
as it is a 'dry' like climate and area (more like high desert I guess) and
yet so much water around. The Wet Beaver Creek flows pretty much year round.
Also there are numerous springs in the area as well as the Verde River. Neat
area.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind