[Az-Geocaching] State Parks

bleakney at aol.com bleakney at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 09:06:50 MST 2005

All,

I have been asked to speak at a meeting Wed June 29 at 10:00 am to a task force developing a 50th anniversary celebration of Arizona State Parks about geocaching. I got word from the education outreach director and she said state parks would like to include geocachers in various events around the state this next year. I am happy to do this, I don't feel I am the best spokesman. All of you are more active in this community than I and have more information on the group as a whole.

Please discuss,

ps. are any of you Az Site Stewards?

Dan