[Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 22:49:08 MST 2005

anyone have that link? That sounds like a blast

(sorry if this got sent twice, my email hung up and I cant tell if this got sent out or not)

AZcachemeister <azcachemeister at getnet.com> wrote:
A while back, someone posted (on the GC.com forums) a list of caches that could be 'found' from the comfort of your couch/chair/kitchen table. Most of the cache pages were written in foreign languages, which adds to the fun, but no need to go out in the heat!

Steve

Gale wrote: Any examples Apryl? With the summer heat, virtual caching (looking at caches in other places) seems to be my speed for now.

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Want strange try caching in TN!!!

>From: PThomp9719 at aol.com
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru
>Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:02:39 EDT
>

>In a message dated 6/14/2005 3:01:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
>gobuch at prodigy.net writes:
>
>I've  done caches in California, does that count?
>

>certainly foreign to me... getting stranger all the  time.
>
>Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>http://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

Yahoo! Mail