[Az-Geocaching] geocache in Peru

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:52:04 MST 2005

Well, if I can put my best poker skills to work and also get lucky
enough.... and I manage to somehow qualify for the World Poker Tour event in
Aruba.... I promise to log my first out of state (country in this case!)
find! :) :) :)  That is my promise to the Arizona geocaching community! :)
LOL

Oopps... now I've done it...I might have to actually log an out of state
find. :(   LOL

But, dont hold your breath waiting for this to happen! HAHAHAHA!!!

There are 12 geocaches on Aruba... and this is the one I would do! The
thought of climbing 561 concrete steps for a geocache is cool!!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d194dbd5-1c39-4b92-94eb-866dffc302f3

There is an Arizona travel bug currently in Aruba as well.... although to
get to it... it looks like a terrain rating of about 4!!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?IID=f7661408-0044-44ac-a278-4ec6241eb133&LID=8305788

Scott
Team Ropingthewind