[Az-Geocaching] 100th.... Woo Hoo

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:04:39 MST 2005

>From: ShadowAce <shadowace.az at gmail.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com, geocrazy at cox.net
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] 100th.... Woo Hoo
>Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:22:41 -0700
>
>Congrats on finding your 100th cache.
>
>This weekend another cacher, FeetFirst also found her 100th cache. She
>opted to drive from Tucson to Flagstaff and climb Sitgreaves mountain
>to get a FTF on a cache that had sat for 11 months without a finder.
>
>We have always liked to find interesting mile points, I hope yours
>will be a lasting and strong memory for the remainder of your caching
>years.

Dang! I am up here in Sedona and I would have gone after that one if I knew
it was there! I love those high terrain rating first finds! :) I did one
yesterday in fact! I wasnt really that hard, but it was a rather lengthy
hike at 7.9 miles.

GCP684

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=a46f6066-346d-44c2-a8c3-3939e69902ac

If anyone is coming up to Sedona this summer... I highly recommend this
cache. It has some great views and was a really nice hike!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind