[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon Jun 13 11:29:00 MST 2005

At 01:59 AM 6/11/2005, you wrote:
>As it happens, I wrote an off topic post once, in a dull summer stretch,
>and promptly got blasted by someone who the following week posted
>something off topic. I remember full well how, from the looks of it, I
>cant post anything of interest to me that is off topic, but it seems
>everyone else could. Two years later and Im still shy about posting off topic.

I suspect that you are talking about me here.  Off topic threads are one
thing, but for me it gets very old to get the same old jokes 20 times a
day.  You get them from a dozen people that have you in their address book,
then you get them on a handful of the lists that you are on.  I have
noticed though that it is much better than it used to be.  I suspect that
it has something to do with the leveling out in the growth of new internet
users.