[Az-Geocaching] 100th.... Woo Hoo

D. Nichols geocrazy at cox.net
Sun Jun 12 13:38:00 MST 2005

I Finlay hit 100 finds.... Woooo Hoooo!
100th find was found today in Central Phoenix......

Check out the stats portion of my web site (if you care).... GeoCrazy's Web Site (click link)

Despite my truck being broke into and my GPS being stolen... and it taking me 2 1/2 months to get the new Magellan 600 (back-ordered) I finally did it... now my goal is 500.... : )

Okay, so I'm kind of a numbers guy.... but I would still LOVE this sport even without the numbers. I simply love this sport!

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com