[Az-Geocaching] Series Cache...or Mini Power Cache

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 11:36:47 MST 2005

> Not to beat a dead horse, but I did what I considered to be a very well
done, and FUN Series (or Mini Power Trail) of caches today:

Hi, Joe,

Went to look at the first link you sent. Hadn't read past the link and first
wanted to see if somehow the caches you were writing about were here in
Arizona, which would imply you were as well. But you ain't.

I want to mention that at least the first cache in that series is Members
Only, which means not everyone clicking on the link will be able to see it.

As for the power cache debate, I have no opinion. I agree with everyone on
this list. About everything.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena