[Az-Geocaching] Change of topic....

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sun Jun 12 08:35:12 MST 2005

One word...GAITERS! They look goofy, but they usually work pretty good.

I usually wear some old socks when caching in areas where I expect to
pick up those stickers. If I get too many stickers to pick out, I toss
the old socks with a bit less remorse.

The fabric liner on those $150 boots is another matter...