[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Fri Jun 10 23:38:48 MST 2005

Jim, et alia,

Quotes from Jim Scotti: "....Instead of watching my mailbox filling up with this crap, I'd much prefer to see it fill up with something that I wanted to have it filled up with - namely discussions of geocaching in Arizona...."  Also, "....but we don't need this kind of claptrap polluting our hobby."

So it's all about you Jim?  It's about what "you" want?  I personally don't care what anyone writes about on this site...if I don't want to read it...I DELETE it!  Maybe you'd like it if we started a thread about meteors for you.  I remember several times you starting discussions about your passion on this site (many of which I found interesting!).

And for those of you who added your "ME TOO!"  Remember this the next time you find something hilarious, or of interest! that you want to share with others on this site.  As an example...not all of us are interested in long threads about trucks or jeeps!

Lighten up folks.  There's times on this site when the discussion of "geocaching" is so dead that we've complained that we thought the site wasn't up and running!  I have no problem with the various discussions that are brought up on this site. It keeps things interesting...and gives us a window into the variety of personalities of the members on this site.

Rand Hardin
(RandMan)

JIM SCOTTI WROTE:
I hate to be a party pooper, but why is the Az-Geocaching listserver
becoming a new forum for this crackpot?  I'm tired of seeing this garbage and if I want to read his nonsensish gibberish, I'll go visit his webpage.  Instead of watching my mailbox filling up with this crap, I'd much prefer to see it fill up with something that I wanted to have it filled up with - namely discussions of geocaching in Arizona, remember what that is - I vaguely do?

Sorry for the negative, but we don't need this kind of claptrap polluting our hobby.

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona