[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Fri Jun 10 16:32:05 MST 2005

I haven't heard anything firm or specific.  I certainly don't have anything
planned.  I guess I have to go see WotW even if I don't care much for Tom
Cruise movies these days.  The last good Tom Cruise movie I saw was Top Gun.
I never did like how Spielberg did aliens either, so that's 2 strikes against
it.  On the other hand, it is based on an H.G. Wells novel....  I need to go
see Revenge of the Sith again instead.  Has anyone worked up an episode III
puzzle cache yet?

Jim.

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, EvilFISH wrote:

> Hey Jim
>
> With the new Tom Cruise Movie comming out do you think any one will be
> placing a related cache??

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona