[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Fri Jun 10 12:57:16 MST 2005

I hate to be a party pooper, but why is the Az-Geocaching listserver becoming
a new forum for this crackpot?  I'm tired of seeing this garbage and if I
want to read his nonsensish gibberish, I'll go visit his webpage.  Instead of
watching my mailbox filling up with this crap, I'd much prefer to see it fill
up with something that I wanted to have it filled up with - namely
discussions of geocaching in Arizona, remember what that is - I vaguely do?

Sorry for the negative, but we don't need this kind of claptrap polluting our
hobby.

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory