[Az-Geocaching] Dodge?

gage gager gage003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:13:08 MST 2005

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Good to know..it's just sad that we have to do it that way. We try and be independent and do things ourselves and get hosed! My Mom is experiencing this first hand being a 50+ widower she gets run over all the time. Add that to her lack of saying no and she's a real keeper to the service industry. Sigh...