[Az-Geocaching] a afternoon with new cacher

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:02:00 MST 2005

To continue this thread....

Evilfish told Dave about some freak up here in Sedona who is a huge fan of
Garmin GPS's and happens to own a similar 60C! :) So dave promptly made the
drive up to Sedona with his wife for the day (this past Sunday) and I was
happy to show him around his new 60CS and also showed him around Sedona to a
few caches in the area. We had a great time and they are great folks. We
enjoyed launch at the Airport Cafe and then hit a few caches. Afterwards, we
went back to my place to play around with the topo software for a bit and
showed him who to transfer waypoints and maps and all that stuff. Was a fun
way to kill an afternoon and was a great way to meet some new geocachers!
Look forward to seeing lots of find logs from you Dave!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind