[Az-Geocaching] Your invited to a Geoteaming event in Scottsdale

Adam Hitch adam at playtimeinc.com
Thu Jun 9 09:47:03 MST 2005

Hello AZ Geocachers,

My name is Adam Hitch, Director of Fun and Technology at Playtime Inc., the
official Geoteaming provider recognized by Geocaching.com.  We do corporate
team building events based on Geocaching and I need your help!

We have a 100 person event at the Four Seasons Troon North,
http://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/index.html, and we need geotechs to
help our participants learn how to geocache.  If you choose to say yes, your
responsibility would be to walk with the team, watch for safety issues, call
911 in the event of an emergency and be able to answer any questions about
the technology we use, including GPS receivers, 2-Way radios, Pocket PC's
and a digital cameras.  In addition you will have the opportunity to act as
an ambassador for the sport of geocaching.  Most of our participants will be
geocaching for the first time and undoubtedly some of them are going to get
hooked.  As an experienced geocacher, you will have the opportunity to share
stories, answer questions and let them know how they can get started
geocaching.

As an avid geocacher in your area, we'd like to invite you to be a geotech.
We will need you at the Four Seasons from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.  For your
time and energy we can pay you $75.  As most of our geotechs have said in
the past, "It's not about the money, it's about the love of the sport and
sharing that with others."

Who: You and Playtime Inc.

What: Geoteaming Technical Assistance

Where: Four Seasons Troon North in Scottsdale AZ

When: Wednesday, June 15th, 2005; 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Why: $75 and a chance to help others learn how to geocache.

Are you interested?  We are looking for three people, so it is first come
first serve.  In order to reserve a spot, call (206) 363-1515 and talk to
either Stefanie or myself.  We will take down your information and answer
any questions that you might have about the event.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Adam Hitch
Director of Fun
PLAYTIME INC
Office - (877) 652-0875 Ext 4