[Az-Geocaching] Dodge?

gage gager gage003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 06:26:33 MST 2005

I always take a man with me when I need repair and play the part of the "little woman" and shut my mouth like I don't know anything. Dealers and mechanics automatically assume we don't anyway. I went with a male friend to a Harley dealership to buy a bike and the salespersons hovered over my male friend and ignored me! He looked at them and said "she's the one buying a bike!" I have never been sold the right parts at a Checker auto or NAPA but my male friends who go in to get the same parts for me always come away with the right thing. It's not right but if I have to play stupid to get in and out and not ripped off then so be it. My sympathies are with you. Grab a male friend and have him do the talking and viola' everything will be fixed for you and at a much cheaper price.