[Az-Geocaching] Dodge?

William Noll wnoll at cybertrails.com
Wed Jun 8 19:48:05 MST 2005

Wow. Now that's a loaded question!

Have you considered doing it yourself? I'm looking at the Durango service
manual, and it's a little complicated, but certainly not impossible. Buy a
Service manual from checker for your model, and use it to A) do it yourself
with help; or B) Use the procedures as a guide to what the cost should be.

Make sure you request your old parts back so that you can inspect them. Ask
for a discount (AAA) or price break on the parts (dealers mark them up). Ask
the service writer for a 10-15% discount on the total based on A) Personal
situation; B) Charity; C) Looks.

Good luck

Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Dodge?

Apryl,

Where is your husband?

Regards

Mark

Ok need some recommendations for a good service shop. According to my
dealership I've managed to crack the timing cover and it's leaking
antifreeze. After paying out the nose to have my 1 1/2 year old compressor
on my house a/c repaired I'm pretty much tapped so I'm needing some
recommendations for a quote or 2. Anyone have any good mechanics that they
trust that won't rip me off?