[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

AJ George aj.george at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:58:49 MST 2005

Is it just me or can't Prophet Yahweh subtract properly? When I
subtract $5,000 from $750,000, I get $745,000. I don't get $749,995 as
the Prophet. And isn't $750,000 considered 3/4 of a million? He only
thinks it is 1/4 million. I would be happy to take the extra 1/2
million he is missing!

Seriously, I think he is setting up suckers to send in their donations
to the mighty Prophet Yahweh. Well, to each their own.

--
AJ George II