[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Sun Jun 5 17:30:06 MST 2005

Brian (Team A.I.) says: "I talk to lots of people like that everyday now."

Do you want to tell us about it Brian?  How long have you been talking to these "people"?  Do you hear them in your head...or do you actually see them?

Listen Brian, the snows melted now...you can go out and find some caches and get away from the cooped-up, four-walls that have been closing in on you all winter.  ;)

We still love you Brian.  :D

Rand

I talk to lots of people like that everyday now.  :)  The woman who had
federal agents living in, and watching her from her fridge I think tops the cake so far though.

Brian
Team A.I.