[Az-Geocaching] Had it with travel bugs again

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jun 5 10:34:02 MST 2005

At 05:00 PM 6/3/2005, you wrote:
>Scott,
>
>If I'm not to late, I will be going to New Mexico on the 17th and can take
>a couple of those bugs off your hands.

Sure.  I will give you 2 of them.  As I just said in a message to
Shadowace, I will probably not actually give up on bugs, but don't know
when I will be doing anything more than casual geocaching for the near
future.  Just too many "irons in the fire" at the moment.

>One of the caches we gave away at last December's Tucson event (you know
>the cold, wet day in between the two sunny days...) got returned to us and
>I haven't had a chance to get it hidden.  Anyway there are five mint
>condition TMBH Keychains in that container.  Do you want me hold on to any
>of them for you?

Go ahead and put them in the cache.  I still have a few left for my own
personal archives.  This will give a few other people who might want them a
chance to grab one.

Let me know when you want to get together for those bugs.  I am on the road
everyday and can probably meet you just about anytime.

Send me a private message for my cell number.