[Az-Geocaching] Had it with travel bugs again

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jun 5 10:30:28 MST 2005

At 03:43 PM 6/3/2005, you wrote:
>Scott,
>
>  As I am planning a trip to Washington in 2 weeks, I would be more
>then happy to assist some of my siblings out. As a Travel Bug myself,
>I am always willing to help the poor critters along the way.

If you want a couple of them I would be happy to hand them off.  I will
probably not give up on travel bugs, but was upset when the keychain one
vanished after 2 hops.  I would actually place these ones, but I have been
so busy lately that I haven't had much of a chance to find any caches.

Let me know when you want to get together.