[Az-Geocaching] a afternoon with new cacher

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Sat Jun 4 23:32:43 MST 2005

I just wanted to say what FUN I had for a couple of hours today, Dave and I met at a cache that he was unable to locate on his maiden cache voyage and after a few seconds produced the cache, soon we were off to find the other nearby caches, a few that I had visited before so the search time was shorter but still took a spell, it never will amaze me how a cache will travel.

Dave has a Garmin 60CS and being his first GPS needs help using it, who out here preferably in the East Valley has such a unit and could spend some time showing him how it works???