[Az-Geocaching] Strong magnets

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Fri Jun 3 15:17:23 MST 2005

I have stumbled across a source of a bunch of magnets that came out of
the Magnetron in Micro Wave ovens.  They are .50 each and measure 2 3/16
"  diameter, 1 3/16 " hole in the center and are about 3/8 " thick.  I
can see them epoxied to a container and placed in, under or out of site
at your favorite cache.  My wife and I will be down to the big city on
June 6th and could bring them with us if anyone is interested and could
meet us around I-17 and Greenway, we will be stopping at the AZGF to put
in my application for an Elk hunt.  Say 10:00 A.M. or ????

Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ