[Az-Geocaching] More cache adoptions needed

EvilFISH EvilFish at cox.net
Fri Jul 22 20:47:33 MST 2005

I received this as part of a email and by request am passing it on

One last thing,would you or anyone else you know,be interested in watching my caches.I will be more or less moving to Pine  and would only be able to check on them every month or two when I return to do maintinence on the house and grounds that my kids won't be able to do.It would only need to be checked when some one thinks it has gone missing otherwise I'll put in new logs etc.Please let me know.Thanks.

User's Profile:
http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=1dfec0ff-84ab-4cae-bfa0-42a0487d2c33