[Az-Geocaching] Travel bugs

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 17:52:56 MST 2005

You want to leave one of our white jeeps up there? Sigh.

I did the winter thing in Alaska. Walked 2 miles in the dark, ice freezing on my legs, crackling with every step. Sunlight only a couple of hours a day. Not doing it again lol.

Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith at cableone.net> wrote:
Hello Gale,
We have booked a fishing trip with O'Fishal Charters out of Ninilchik,
north of Homer. I will have our GPSr's and a dozen or so waypoints
printed out to see if we can hit a couple of them. One is a puzzle that
I finally worked out, needed some help by the owner, and I want to take
out White Jeep to visit with a Halibut. Then I want to leave the White
Jeep up there and let it explore Alaska. We went to Sitka several years
ago on one of the tour boats. The whole country up there is just
beautiful, I just could not handle the winters I'm afraid. We will let
you know how small our Halibuts are when we get back.
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite

http://mail.yahoo.com