[Az-Geocaching] Travel bugs

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Jul 21 05:57:20 MST 2005

Crystal,
My wife and I are going to Alaska for a fishing trip, leaving on 7/31..
I will be at the San Marcos Resort in Chandler, Friday evening for a
special dinner if it would help. I don't have any bugs to exchange right
now. The one White Jeep I have is going with us to see if we can get a
picture on the bug and a big halibut. Something like Joanna and the whale.
Bob Smith, Prescott, Team Petite Elite