[Az-Geocaching] Signature items

crystalh at cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 07:38:05 MST 2005

I don't yet.  I'm fairly new to caching....I found my first one with 4wheelingmirage on April 2nd and I think I've only had my own GPS about 2 months now, although I'm getting a new PDA tomorrow and got the GPS navigation system that goes into it.  I've been trying to figure out what to have as a sig item.  What are some of the things that others use?

Crystal
HinkleHouse