[Az-Geocaching] Fun with Google Earth

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:36:36 MST 2005

I've been having fun letting the image scroll across while on steep terrain.
I was looking at the telescopes on Mount Graham and then let the image slide
in a direction. The terrain will adjust as the camera slides and you can see
the canyons form deeply. I showed my dad and he was just amazed to watch it
all happen.

Jake - Team A.I.