[Az-Geocaching] My Inbox is lonely!!!!!

crystalh at cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Mon Jul 18 15:47:53 MST 2005

Wow!  What a beautiful spot!  My cousin was up there for his honeymoon right about that same time.  They took a cruise from BC starting July 5th or thereabouts up the coast and flew back from Fairbanks, I believe.  I haven't gotten the full run-down of the trip, but the few pics he sent me looked beautiful!

Sure makes ya wanna move away from the heat :0)

Crystal
HinkleHouse