[Az-Geocaching] Another missing bug

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jul 17 10:44:05 MST 2005

I had another bug go missing.  I wanted to post the message I received
about it to show what others are going though.

--This message was sent through the Geocaching.com web site--

I'm sorry to inform you that Loco TB was muggled from its last cache,
"Service Restored?". JinxMagic told me the cache has been muggled and only
the container and a couple of insignificant items were left. Although this
cache is in an uninteresting area for liesure activity, there have been
problems with its predecessor and now with it. I thought moving it into the
boonies where ticks and briars abound would protect it. I was wrong.
In our area we've had problems with "pirates" who steal caches or desecrate
them. One billed himself as "The Mad Crapper" and actually defecated in
caches! Others just find and destroy them.
Once again, I'm sorry your bug was kidnapped.