[Az-Geocaching] Northern Arizona Event Cache

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 02:40:24 MST 2005

I sometimes talk to our servicemen and women overseas. That heat isnt fun at all, especially in all their gear. It also tends to make me cease griping about the heat of the valley....for a little while at least.

Brian Casteel <bcasteel at uccinc.net> wrote:Well, at least you can sympathize on yet another level with those fighting overseas.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/40650.html

Brian
Team A.I.