[Az-Geocaching] Northern Arizona Event Cache

Karen P. Chapman someintime at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:54:37 MST 2005

Hi Scott,

I live in Flagstaff, and I would be willing to help out with an event cache
up here.  I have only met a couple of N. Az cachers in the 3 years that I
have been doing it.  It would be fun to meet up with more of them.

There are picnic ramadas at Lake Mary, first come first serve...for
free..and lots of nearby caches, besides, it is a lot cooler up here than in
Sedona.  There are also two National Forest Campgrounds if folks from the
valley, or Tucson wanted to come up and escape the heat down there.  Lake
Mary is only 7 miles out of town for those who don't do the camping thing.
Let me know your thoughts.  Karen, A Pelican