[Az-Geocaching] Tap tap.....is this thing on?

Crystal Hinkle crystalh at cox.net
Sat Jul 16 17:43:31 MST 2005

Nice!  We just had a situation like that at my work.  The air conditioner
went out and it was 95 degrees in my office which also happens to be the
server room (small company).  Unfortunately, they didn't see fit to get it
fixed until the next afternoon, so my servers and myself had to put up with
a 95 degree office for 24 hours.  UGH!

Crystal
HinkleHouse