[Az-Geocaching] cache approver

boneguru at cox.net boneguru at cox.net
Fri Jul 15 09:34:46 MST 2005

Just want everyone to know that Artemis is great to deal with, I put out 3 new caches on thurs and instead of just denying them( I'll admit they needed tweeking ) she worked with me to tune the details, KUDOS.
that really helps keep people from getting discouraged, I'll admit I can be quite short tempered if things dont work out right. this keeps the ones like me smiling!! just wanted to let everyone know what great local support we have, Raymond