[Az-Geocaching] Underwater caches

Halthron halthron at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 16:23:18 MST 2005

Yes, we're back for a bit. Those won't be ghosts of
logs past that will be appearing when the family thing
is done.

Since my next assignment has some awesome diving, I
figured a nice SCUBA cache would be A GOOD THING(tm).
But in the planning, I'm getting stuck on redundant
ways to keep the cache from migrating. Does anyone
know of an adhesive that can be applied underwater?

On a side note, if anyone on the list either owns or
works at a dive shop with a technical bent and a pool,
I'm interested in renting (to try out so I expect to
pay a bit) some back inflate BCs (with or without wing
but not the standard wrap-around BC) at a time when
the shop is slow, I'm flexible.

Eric (Team Dragon)