[Az-Geocaching] Hey RTW...

TEAM 360 team360usa at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 15:15:50 MST 2005

Hey RTW...

You can't be complaining about the cost of gas to attend the Tucson Cache Event...just put that monster Chevy of yours in neutral...it's all downhill from where you are!

Of course, getting back up to Sedona is a different story...

Also, just wanted to let you know that I am the new caching leader in AZ, since I decided to just go ahead and claim all 3438 caches in the state, without signing the logbooks... ; )

Gonna knock out all of California and the west coast tomorrow...